Admissions – UG programs
Admissions to the under-graduate program is purely based on merit and subject to availability of seats. The applicants may apply online via Jain College website. Any change in admission guidelines will be notified on the Jain College website / campus noticeboard from time to time.
- Students who wish to get enrolled in Jain College for the UG program have to qualify in the Jain Entrance Test (JET).
Eligibility for JET 2018
- The student should fulfill these criteria to be eligible to seek provisional admission for UG Programs.
- The student should appear for and clear the Jain Entrance Test (JET) Process that includes Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- The student should obtain the minimum cut-off percentage and above, at the 12th Board/ 2nd PUC examination/ equivalent examination recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). The cut-off percentage will be communicated to the student during the JET Process as it differs from program to program.
Documents to be submitted
- SSLC or equivalent marks card – original and attested photocopy
- PU or equivalent marks card – original and attested photocopy
- Transfer Certificate - from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate – other than PU Board
- Caste certificate – original and attested photocopy
- Two colored copies of photographs – each of stamp size and passport size